First Photo / Post



















(Almost) everything you need to know about this blog (and me for that matter) can be found in this photograph.

This photo was taken in early December 2009.  It was the first photo I took with a digital camera, a Canon PowerShot SD780 IS - which my wife had given to me as a birthday gift.  It is image number IMG_0001.

Why am I telling you this?  Well, up until that point in my life, I had only taken photos on film.  This is not to say I won’t ever use film again, or that this blog won’t include photos shot the “old fashioned” way.  This is just to say that my blog begins here.

So take a look at this photo and begin to know me.  I’ll try my best to continue to shape and add to that picture (of me) through photos, ephemera, observations on music, film and whatever else I come across.  I don’t throw much away and I’m gonna try to start sharing the stuff I keep.

Enjoy.  FJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment